Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Idaho.........

A few random pics from our trip...
It's a long ride for a little one, but Alex did great.
So did Denver and Heather....

Even Katie and Rode managed fine, but we did have to stop a lot for the pregnant ladies...Alex has a monkey on his back... He love the rocks at this rest stop. Throw. Rocks. Throw. Rocks.

The new Rexburg temple is so beautiful!
It looks a lot like the Boston Temple.
Alex couldn't wait to go swimming. He told us over and over again. Swimming. Swimming. Swimming. The kid has a one track mind.
I love this shot. This is at the hotel in Idaho Falls. I think he is worried about the long ride back. Or maybe the fact that we are leaving the swimming pool.We sure did have a good time!

1 comment:

The Bostons said...

Thanks for posting all of these pictures of our trip... especially the one of me in my bathing suit (jk!). I have to get on that and post some on our blog!