Monday, January 21, 2008

2008 - the year of the

BABIES! Yes that is right, we are going to have babies in 2008. I got the clearance to announce our great news. Kelley and Brian are expecting Grandchild #2 in July, and Katie and Anthony are expecting Grandchild #3 only 2 weeks later in August. We are very excited.

To celebrate, I thought I would post a picture of me when I was 9 and 1/2 months pregnant with my first! Yep, I was big as a house and had a big baby to prove it - Kelley weighed in at 10 pounds 3 ounces.

Not to scare you girls, or anything.
HOORAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would have guessed Kelly would turn out to be the petite gymnist she was after all that. Was she punishing you for something being that big?

Anonymous said...

The 10.3 lbs. I mean, not you.

Cindi said...

Congratulations! New babies are always wonderful news!