Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2007 - A Year in the Life Part Two



We had another wedding in 2007! In February, on top of a mountain in Utah while on a snowmobiling adventure - Heather's beau Denver proposed and we now had two weddings to plan. Heather and Denver were married in Manti Utah in May with many friends traveling from all over the country to celebrate with us. We love Denver and welcomed him to our family with open arms.

I need to warn you this one is longer - the same song plays twice cause I couldn't get another one that I wanted on the collage to work. Oh well. Sorry about all the detail shots, I just loved how everything turned out, especially the pics! I am still learning all this techno stuff, so I made the resolution too small on the pics. Hope they are clear enough. Enjoy....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding. You have such gorgeous daughters! I miss you all.

Anonymous said...

I bummed I missed all the weddings, but Mom and Emily loved it.