Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Sullivan

(It probably seems like all this kid does is sleep - but I promise he has some great awake time. We just get so excited to play with him we forget to take pictures!)

Today, (technically yesterday) Sully is TWO WEEKS OLD.

We sang to him in the car:
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sullivan, happy birthday to you"

And Katie shared a Loertcher tradition that is always done in Rode's family:
"This little boy is another year older"

And darn if I can remember the rest of the words. But TOMORROW you come back to this post and I will have asked her and added it, cause it was just too cute.

How strange is it that Sullivan is 2 weeks old? How strange is it that I am leaving in a few hours, and I wasn't planning on being here for another 2 weeks? Babies come when they are ready, and we have to be flexible. But my mind isn't that flexible, and it doesn't seem real. But he is wonderful, and I am so glad he is here! Happy Birthday little boy!

2 comments:

McEvoy Family said...

And you thought I never read this blog!! What a cutie!!!

Cindi said...

Congratulations. He is just darling.