Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moose River Trip - Scott's Pictures

A few more pics taken by the amazing Scott:
The above is of when we first started out - I love the fog on the water.
When we were lined up like this - one canoe following another - we kept thinking "It's a small world after all" and it sometimes felt like we were stuck on a Disneyworld ride - only it was not motorized.
Here is that great fisherman shot I missed with my camera:
Ron and Janet did stay in the boat for the most part:Sometimes I paddled:

Sometimes I hung on for dear life:

This picture makes me think of Steve Earl's song "Sparkle and Shine":
Look at these clouds:

Awesome, awesome, awesome!
We just love the two young men that came with us - Scott and Jeff you are the best!

OK I think this is the final post on the trip. Hope you enjoyed our mini vacation! Just wait until next year!!!

No comments: