Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Beach

Well, I wasn't going to post anything about this, but Larry and I have been on "the beach" for several weeks now. Let's just say that I have been diligently on "the beach" and Larish has begrudgingly gone along with this bit of whimsy in my life, sneaking the bargain candy bars at Cumberland Farms whenever he thinks he can get away with it.

It's working. I know this because of the scales, and the fit of my clothes.

Larish also knows this, but he says there is no change in what the scale says.

So how does he know this?

Remember the post "This Old House" below?

Well, he reached up to work on the ceiling, and his pants dropped to his ankles!

Right there in the bay window - for all of Milton and the world beyond to see!

Way to go, Larish!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

So funny. I'm still laughing.

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

We're PROUD of you!!! Jen and I are also on a beach of sorts. My pants haven't fallen off . . . so I am not quite there yet.

--Ken